If you have any questions or queries regarding this policy, please contact us at email@example.com. We will do our best to deal with your questions or queries as soon as possible.
We may update this Policy at any time without notice. You agree to review this Policy regularly and to be bound by the Policy then in force as it appears on our website. This Policy applies as from 25th May 2018.
Holy Moly Macaroni Limited (Company number 11001613) is subject to UK and European privacy legislation, which regulates the use of individuals personal information. This legislation imposes specific requirements on us as data controller. All personal information supplied by you to us online via the website will be protected by us in accordance with current applicable privacy legislation and the terms of this Policy.
We are aware that children may access the services on this website. Where consent is required to access the services on offer by Holy Moly Macaroni Limited, only children aged 13 or over are able provide their own consent. Children under this age will need to get consent from whoever holds parental responsibility for the child.
What personal information do we collect?
It is not necessary for you to provide us with any personal information in order for you to access the general information sections of the website. However, if you wish to benefit from any of the online services that we offer via the website and/or to register with us, you will need to provide us with certain personal information such as your name and contact details including your e-mail address. The following is a non-exhaustive list of the types of services which require some type of voluntary submission of personal information from you:
- Electronic Newsletter: In the event that you request us to send you electronic newsletters, we will collect and hold your name and contact details including your e-mail address. You may at any time remove yourself from our mailing list by following the link provided in every newsletter or by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Careers: If you choose to submit a job and/or vacation placement via the website we will collect and hold the information that you provide in that application. This information may include sensitive personal details, such as your racial or ethnic origin, religious beliefs, medical history and details of any criminal offences and/or involvement in any criminal proceedings. We will only hold and use the information you provide to us in an application for the sole purpose of considering your application and not for any direct marketing purposes.
You are under no statutory or contractual obligation to provide personal information but if you withhold your personal information, we will not be able to respond to nor progress your enquiry.
How will we use your information?
We will only use your personal information when the law allows us to. Most commonly, we will use your personal information in the following circumstances:
- Where we need to take steps to enter a potential contract with you.
- Where it is necessary for our legitimate interests (or those of a third party) and your interests and fundamental rights do not override those interests.
- Where we need to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation (especially financial).
We may process your personal information for more than one lawful ground depending on the specific purpose for which we are using your information.
Where it is necessary for our legitimate interests to use your personal information, we have listed below what our legitimate interests are:
- Tracking and servicing your enquiry.
- Progressing your relationship with us.
- Maintaining internal records.
- Understanding how best to develop our services.
- Researching behaviours and motivations by individuals in using our services.
- Keeping our website updated and relevant.
What are the purposes for which we will we use your information?
Except as otherwise stated above, we will use the information that you provided to us online in connection with, but not limited to:
- providing you with any service(s) that you have requested;
- dealing with your requests and/or enquiries;
- carrying out analysis;
- improving the quality of our services;
- maintaining our records for administrative purposes;
- tracking activity on our website;
- administering this website (including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, system maintenance, support, reporting and hosting of data);
- carrying out market research;
- protecting our website against unauthorised access;
- considering your suitability for job vacancies (for job applicants only)
- assisting with police investigations and/or enquiries;
- making reasonable adjustments for disabled interviewees (for job applicants only)
- assisting with police investigations and/or enquiries;
- complying with statutory and/or regulatory obligations;
- sending you marketing information that we believe may be of interest to you (where you have given your consent).
We will only use your personal information for the purposes for which we collected it, unless we reasonably consider that we need to use it for another reason and that reason is compatible with the original purpose.
If we need to use your personal information for an unrelated purpose, we will notify you and we will explain the legal basis which allows us to do so.
Please note that we may process your personal information without your knowledge or consent, in compliance with the above rules, where this is required or permitted by law.
Who do we disclose your information to?
We will not share your personal information with any third party (other than those required under law such the police for the prevention of fraud and companies with whom we have partnered for the purpose of improving our communications with you, developing applications, or improving the services we provide through the analysis and modelling of statistics/data
How do we keep your information securely?
We have put in place appropriate security measures to prevent your personal information from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorised way, altered or disclosed. In addition, we limit access to your personal information to those employees, agents, contractors and other third parties who have a business need to know. They will only process your personal information on our instructions and they are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
We have put in place procedures to deal with any suspected personal information breach and will notify you and any applicable regulator of a breach where we are legally required to do so.
How long do we hold your information for?
Unless we notify you otherwise in writing, we will hold your personal information based on the following criteria:
- For as long as is reasonable, such as becoming involved in our services or managing our relationship with you;
- For as long as is needed to defend a legal claim against us; and
- Retention periods in line with legal and regulatory requirements or guidance.
If your application for employment is unsuccessful, we will generally hold your information for six months after the end of the relevant recruitment exercise but this is subject to: (a) any minimum statutory or other legal, tax, health and safety, reporting or accounting requirements for particular data or records, and (b) the retention of some types of your information for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims.
Your information which is no longer to be retained will be securely and effectively destroyed or, permanently erased from our IT systems and we will also require third parties to destroy or erase such information where applicable.
In some circumstances we may anonymise your personal information and sensitive personal information so that it no longer permits your identification. In this case, we may retain such information for a longer period.
What are your rights in connection with personal information
We have detailed below a list of the rights that you have under data protection laws. They do not apply in all circumstances and we will explain in writing whether or not they do, at the time you wish to exercise any of these rights.
- The right to be informed about the processing of your personal information.
- The right to have your personal information corrected if it is inaccurate and to have incomplete personal information completed.
- The right to object to processing of your personal information.
- The right to restrict processing of your personal information.
- The right to have your personal information erased (the “right to be forgotten”).
- The right to request access to your personal information and to obtain information about how we process it.
- The right to request the transfer of your personal information to another party (“data portability”).
If you wish to exercise any of these rights, please email us on email@example.com.
You also have the right to make a complaint at any time to the various regulatory and enforcement authorities in the countries in which we operate. For the UK, this is the Information Commissioners Office (https://ico.org.uk). We would, however, appreciate the chance to deal with your concerns before you approach the Information Commissioners Office so please contact us in the first instance.
We sometimes tracks the search terms that users enter in our Search function, but this tracking is never associated with individual users. We use tracking information to determine which areas of our sites users like and don’t like based on traffic to those areas. We do not track what individual users read, but rather how well each page performs overall. This helps us continue to build a better service for you.
We may sometimes use an internet device called a cookie to store login or other information on your computer. However, it must be noted that cookies cannot be used to identify you personally.
Transfer of personal information
By submitting personal information to us via the website, you agree that Holy Moly Macaroni may legitimately transfer your personal information to third parties located outside of the European Economic Area.
You also agree that in the event that Holy Moly Macaroni Limited were to undergo any form of restructuring, whether by acquisition, merger or otherwise, we may continue to use and share your personal data across the restructured firm.
We operate secure data networks protected by industry standard firewall and password protection systems. Our security and privacy policies are periodically reviewed and enhanced as necessary and only authorized individuals have access to the information provided by users of our website and our clients.
Please note that whilst we endeavour to take all reasonable steps to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of any personal information and/or other data that you disclose to us online via the website. You accept the inherent risks of providing information and dealing online over the internet and you will not hold us responsible for any breach of security unless this is due to our negligence or wilful default.
Where you have provided your consent for us to do so, we will use your personal data for the purposes of carrying out marketing activities, specifically in order to tailor the offers, advertisements and promotions that we bring to your attention both when we contact you, and through our website.
Any dispute between you and Holy Moly Macaroni Limited in relation to this website, or your use of it, or any content shall be governed by English law and you submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
Our site includes a variety of materials created by Holy Moly Macaroni Limited. Although these works may be freely accessible on the World Wide Web and may not include any statement about copyright, the works are protected by copyright. Users must assume that works are protected by copyright until they learn otherwise.